Saturday, October 22, 2005

Everybody knows - it sucks to grow up. But we're still fighting it.

I let myself down more than anyone else.

I come on here, thinking "Oh yeah, I'll update every day now."

17 days ago.

I'm a horrible blogger, and I wanted to agree with all those who have noticed. What's to say though, that there's been nothing to blog about?

Actually, that's kind of a lie too. Just nothing I WANT to blog about. Of course, that's probably because I don't really feel like blogging ever. In fact, there's not much I want to do, except:

1. Get away from it all (Camp Phillip! except...band conflict. Curses, Wendland! I've seriously considered quitting so to make it to the retreat)

2. Get the band going. I've cranked out some words, describing how I've been feeling lately, and Cable Schmiege is putting some music to it. Hopefully we'll get another shot at that talent show.

3. Find someone. I'm beginning to think there's nobody right for me (and consequently, the converse) anywhere. A little early on the judgement, I know. But hey, it seems like I've gone through every possible option, and I'm feeling a bit alone.

4. Go to a Ben Folds Concert. Cool, something on the list that's attainable. It'd take a lot for me to miss this. I have a feeling that this will be the best day of the year thus far, considering the only contender (talent show) ended up being one of the worst.

5. Play Atari. That was really fun last night.

So there you have it - Blake's wish list. Anyone want to get me 1 or 3 for Christmas?

3 comments:

tshinnick said...

When are you going to a Ben Folds concert? I'll totally go with you. I've always wanted to see one of his college shows, but I've only seen him a couple times at Summerfest. Good music that is.

Blake said...

In 4 days in Madison.

Bummer that the tickets are sold out.

I wish Evan or I would have thought to invite you.

tshinnick said...

I'm even going to be in Madison then....