Thursday, December 22, 2005

And they set off, 26 fortnights later.

I don't know. I guess I wanted a title that said "Hey, I'm a different age now," but not so blatant as "it's my birthday lol!!!11!one"

So yes, I guess I'm 15 now. This seems like kind of a useless birthday, because there's really no difference between being 13, 14, or 15. It's not some kind of milestone, like 16, or 18 or something. Just another year down.

But I don't feel fifteen. I don't feel fourteen. I don't feel sixteen. I'm not sure what I am. I see people my age that I don't know, and they seem really young to me, mentally at least, but I see people older than me, and they seem that...older, I guess. At least a lot of them. So how old do I feel? You'd have to make up a number I think. Like...tenty-sevight. Yes. I feel tenty-sevight years old.

Oh well, at least school's done for the semester.

3 comments:

Sydnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLAKE. Anna and I will give you your present at the hat party. I think you'll enjoy it. Have fun staying home today.

tshinnick said...

It seems as though FVL is now in the minority with finishing the first semester after Christmas. It just doesn't seem like there would be enough time to properly learn everything in that amount of time. I kinda like having the two weeks after Christmas.

schleef said...

kml kinda splits the two by having exams before break but then we have about a week and a half of pointless stuff after break. blake your a teenager your supposed to be confused.