Sunday, May 14, 2006

Post-hardcore, or a harcore post?

We played our debut show yesterday. I think it went pretty well, but it was only a 5 song set and it was pretty short. There were a few hitches, but for a first show it was great, and we got a pretty big crowd reaction on Seattle, which was cool. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of people showed...at least I definitely thought there would be more. In fact, about half the people that told me they would go for sure inexplicably missed the show. Kind of a shame, but thanks to everyone that did come, and for all the donations. That part was pretty cool, we raised about $1000 I believe.

And thanks to Dan and Becca for making the trip.

There's a chance we'll be opening for I voted for Kodos on May 20th in Oconomowoc, but it's not for sure yet. I'll announce it here if we get the OK on that.

And if not that, we might play the Jefferson County Fair Battle of the Bands, so that'd also be pretty neat. Once again, I can't be sure.

and that's about it.

1 comment:

tshinnick said...

I'm going to be at the Jefferson county fair on July 29th....but, somehow I'm doubting your playing alongside of .38 special.