Sunday, August 06, 2006

What the Feingold?!

I don't know. I feel weird. Who is Fuzz Schnulle?

All kinds of stuff happened lately. I went on this band trip thing for a long long time. There used to be an anthology written about said trip on Evan's blog, but he deleted it because of some girl. I hope he saved it on word or something, I think it was, after all, his longest post ever.

I had day camp in Manitowoc. That was really fun. Steve and I bonded more. Steve's one of the coolest people I know. If we went to the same school I think we'd hang out a lot.

I came home for a day and played soccer. Not a good idea. I think I got pretty sick.

Wow, by the way, this is so far the worst post anyone's ever made on a blog. My mind is on full ADD mode right now, and I don't have ADD. Sometimes I think I do though. I can never focus on anything. Okay, that's not true, but it feels like it sometimes. Especially during Bible studies and stuff. I try to focus on them even. I've prayed for better focus. It just hasn't happened yet. Someday...

I've been at camp for the past week. That also was fun. I added one of my campers on myspace, bet you've never done that before. I think I friend requested Geisthardt sister 2 also. What a cool bunch, those Geisthardts are. I got a letter.

Tyler Shinnick was my counselor. What a guy. We definitely had a lot of fun this week, and I think I can say the same for our campers. I think both of us were kind of hoping we'd end up leading a cabin together, and it actually happened. And the experience was definitely not a letdown.

I got a chance to write some Melon Hut verses, and be in campfire. I think I'm getting far more confident up at camp, and I'm excited about it. I really enjoy the staff, especially this year.

After the week was over, I caught up with quite a few junior staff at Culver's...because one group came in just as the other one was leaving. Hugs were given. Potato Sauce was referred to.

I came home and Evan and I had one night to spend before he went to camp for a week to lead archery. So naturally, we spent this night in Sun Prairie playing footie with Jake and Jordy. Spain and Germany vs. Nederland and England. We really sucked this time though, although we did get to see a documentary on the only photo evidence of living giant squid. It was actually pretty interesting.

Anna and I hung out today. All the buildings around her house are pretty sweet. We went to the Frostie Freeze and got cheap and awesome ice cream. And then to Shopko to get Schleef a birthday card. And then to Goodwill to buy a super cool youth soccer jersey. I am now number 24. We went to Papa Murphy's and talked to Katie for a while. That was cool.

Okay, well this post didn't get a whole lot easier to read as it went on. Hopefully it still provides for interesting reading.

Keep it real! - Blake

3 comments:

becca said...

I would like to commend you on spelling our last name correctly.

Anna said...

It seems like a lot of people are having troubles making decent posts, including myself. Maybe it's the weather or those terribly high gas prices, or the... I don't know. Welcome back to the blogging world.

tshinnick said...

I'm glad to see you're gaining confidence. You have every reason to do so. I thought you did very well filling your role as Junior Staff. Don't let that one week of hell you had as an LIT get you down. You're doing well.
And thanks for the Ben Folds cd.

See ya.