Monday, October 23, 2006

I wish I was a rapper

Click-clack
She workin' that back
I don't know how ta act
I'm a have a heart attack (Oh!)
Call an ambulance
Girl you ain't makin sense
Dat's a consequence
Of me 'n be 'in so intense


It's an art that's lost on me

I hate falling behind on blogs. There's always so much that needs to be reported, and then I cut my losses, because I'm too far behind to accurately report on anything that happened then.

So, uh, what is new? I guess my last post was before homecoming even? Wow. Homecoming week was pretty fun, as usual. Eisenhower tied for 3rd at the talent show, which is the best a band has done in recent years. I suppose I feel that we could have been higher, but I really can't complain. The whole point was to go up there and entertain people, winning or losing was really only secondary. There's always still that competitive part of me though...

Homecoming dance was not particularly eventful. It was kind of like all the others. I'll still always go.

The day after homecoming was hanging out with Charlie/Fray concert. That day was a lot of fun, and I really like Charlie. With any luck I'd like to see him again sometime.

October. What has happened so far? Not too much, but, really, that's not such a bad thing. October of last year blew. This one's been pretty fun, and after the next two days (likely to be stressful), there's a four-day weekend and the state cross country meet. I'm pretty excited about that, and maybe (aside from the day of state) I can actually get some sleep. Probably not though.

And, um, I still need to put the finishing touches on my "I am" speech costume, so it's best I stop putting that off. I need a bibliography. Crap!

No comments: