Friday, March 02, 2007

"I have kids with you in my mind"? What??

Hey, a new month, so that means a new post. I'm such a bum.

What's goin' on? I am curious. There are many things I would like to know. Including "what's goin' on". Where am I going with this?

It started with me trying to remember the goings-on that I could report in this blog, but I can't actually think of anything notable. I believe this is defined as a rut. There are, however, several things to look forward to in March. In fact, I'm really excited just thinking about them. Let's see.

Tuesday, March 6 - A trip with 7 other guys and one fantastic religion teacher to the WELS Seminary. I'll consider my options more there, and, if nothing else, go to Mequon with some of my best friends.

Saturday, March 17 - St. Patty's day. Actually I'm not sure why it's notable, but it's not a holiday I have a major problem with, except for all the people who pretend to be Irish on it. I'm not Irish, but if you want everything to be green for a day, go wild. I did, however, celebrate St. Patty's on Valentine's day, so maybe I should just switch them.

March 18-24 - This week is Spring Break. As I recall, school gets a lot easier and more enjoyable once you get to Spring Break, plus it's a week off, I can't complain.

Sunday, March 19 - This is the day of the Relient K concert. It is also the day after Becca's birthday (it seems weird addressing you in the 3rd person, Becca, because I realize you'll read this), which I would think is some sort of incredible timing. This looks to be the highlight of an action-packed March.

Sunday, March 25 and Wednesday, March 28 - The next two soccer nights, as the US faces Ecuador and Guatemala, even briefly drawing television attention from that one basketball tournament in March. I like these meaningless games right now, because it's giving me a chance to get my friends really into soccer. And sit in a basement and yell at a TV.

So that's my March, and that's just stuff well in advance, never knowing what could come up and change everything. I can't wait. Hopefully, periodically throughout March I'll have posts talking about how great everything is. And if not, well,

There's always April.

No comments: