Saturday, December 12, 2009

Five Alive

Delicious, yet unrelated

After five years, Flight 109 is still alive and kicking...more or less at least. I've blogged semi-regularly recently, just in time for the sudden resurgence of blogging I've noticed lately.

Generally anniversary posts are reflective in nature, or at least have a fair amount of substance to them. However, given the exceptional circumstances which engulf my present situation, I'm going to leave this post as more of a memorial marker than a contemplation.

I'll probably have a reasonable post about said circumstances ready within the next few days, but for now I'm resting on my laurels. After all, this is my first time ever making a blog post without an appendix, so I'm understandably exhausted. Blog stamina is stored in the appendix, see.

So I'll just say this: thanks to everyone who has followed this humble little journal, whether it's just been for a few posts or if you can remember reading this in 2004. Thank you to anyone who has commented on a blog post, either online or in person - you have no idea how nice of a feeling that is. And thank you God, for blessing me in countless ways over the last five years which are chronicled here.

War and Peace Out.

1 comment:

tshinnick said...

I had no idea about said emergency surgery! I hope you're doing alright.