Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well.

I'm not really even sure what to say right now. For the third time in the last 4 years, a relative of mine has passed away during the week of New Year's. This time it was my Grandma Marie, who was technically a step-grandmother (having married my maternal grandfather after his wife passed in the 60s), but was always treated as my Grandma growing up. I don't have much eulogizing to do on here, as I've almost just become kind of numb to the whole situation anymore. I'm more saddened and prayerful for my Grandpa, who despite his own constant health problems now has to face the death of his wife for the second time.

I was in the middle of my New Year's Resolution post, but I mean, that can wait.

I don't know. This time of year and these last six months have really been something.

No comments: