Saturday, January 22, 2005

1 or 2 interesting things

well. I have been posting here rather spottily lately, mostly because I just haven't gotten around to posting much. Sorry, all of you people who still read my blog for some reason.

Over the past week, I have made a band with some people. We are bad, but being freshmen, we have time to improve. It's called Hairline Fracture, and I'll give you a link to the Purevolume website as soon as they update us. I've spent a decent amout of practicing/writing songs/napping and the other guys are working hard too.

Today - not grandly interesting. There was supposed to be a dance and a party tonight, but both got snowed out (#$%@ Wisconsin weather!) and postponed to a later dater. So I have no interesting dance stories unfortunately.

Lately - been thinking pretty deep(ish) and I might want to go on a major sabbatical from life and just "exist" on one of them little Carribean Islands. Wouldn't that just be great? Maybe I could finally get some freakin' sleep.

Yeah then.

No comments: