Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm so bummed that school is happening again...

yup

After some restful times away from school, today was/is my first day back. As I now remember, I don't like that whole school thing. I like seeing my friends and all, but there's nothing like the complete lack of pressure that comes with having days off. But oh well, today we got out early because of "inclement weather" and I also got to go to Bible Study which is held with Evan, two of his friends, and on occasion me. I tend to enjoy this little rendezvous (didn't even need to spell check that thanks to my nerdy past at WCS) through out the Word of God, and it gives me a chance to wake up before school.

Lately I have been realising (ha! I am british!) how much I miss Camp Phillip (which, after further review does have two L's). Lately I've been talking to about 4 of my recent camp mates(Nic, Sara, Becca, and Arielle) about how cool camp is, and I want to be there to an agreeable extent.

Otherwise, I have not much to say, but more stories await...

1 comment:

becca said...

You and the rest of us. How will we ever make it to the end of the year?!
How will I make it to the end of the week?! It's only Tuesday and I'm already dead tired.