Thursday, January 06, 2005

Song 2 by Blur

I have a song stuck in my head, that is so infectious, I use it to make breaks in a blog post!

nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-a-WOOHOO!-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-nehneh-a-WOOHOO!

Today we had a snow day, which was a relief, because everyone needs a break sometimes...a day in which you do absolutely nothing. Just about everyone else got school off, except for those who go to Madison Public Schools...suckers...

nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-a-WOOHOO!-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-nehneh-a WOOHOO!

I just found out how funny it is to enter in search terms like this

nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-a-WOOHOO!-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-nehneh-a WOOHOO! ok...enough of that.

Mr. Downey, teh (OMG I'M LyK such a H4CK3R LoLoLOxErs!!!!111111one one one) coolest English teacher, sent me a postcard from "Nawlins" and it was pretty cool that a teacher would send a student a postcard. Coolness!

Not to be a nerd, but I beat a game and it was fun. To maintain any scrap of un-nerdiness that I have remaining from mentioning video games in a blog, I will not further talk about it

RANDOM QUOTE TIME!!
"If it's actually true that you are what you eat, then I am not going to eat a single piece of fruit again in my lifetime" - Atticus Ambercrombie Jr.

Oh, and aside from "Song 2" by Blur, check out Grand Theft Autumn by Fallout Boy(yes Evan, I'm actually starting to like them)

Good Stuff

No comments: