Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"Fine, I'll be your umbrella"

Last night's post was weird. Only a few people would probably even get it. Oh well. I liked it.

Today was kind of cool. It rained. I like the rain, it means it's at least fairly warm...and oh, I don't even know what I like about the rain, but I just love being outside while it's raining. Alone, or with someone really neat. I don't know, I just like the rain. Next time it's raining, come on outside with me. We'll hang out. Really.

Wow. That was sort of (really) incoherent. This is the kind of post you make right after you finish reading for a really long time.

Plus I felt like I had to make a post for those who hadn't read "Catcher in the Rye", considering it's no fun to read new posts if they don't make any sense.

Not that this one makes a whole lot of sense. But I guess it's fairly self-explanatory. You know.

3 comments:

schleef said...

i really liked these last 2 posts

Anna said...

I also like the last two post and also like rain. I wonder who it was that decided that rainy days are bad days. Sure it's harder to drive in, but other than that, I can't think of anything negative about rain, unless it's acid rain. Rain makes things grow and it washes away crap on the street and on houses and buildings and stuff. People always say that if you run around in the rain you'll get a cold but has that ever actually happened to anyone? I really don't thinks so. Maybe I should have just made a post about this on my own blog and at some point I probably will. Anyhow, nice posts.

becca said...

Some of my favorite things are thunderstorms. I stay awake really late just to listen to them, and sometimes I get scared, but you can't help but marvel at them.
Yeah, all I really knew about the last post was "This wasn't written by Blake... he sounds like he came out of the Prohibition-era" since I have been reading F. Scott Fitzgerald a lot lately, but I figured it was from The Catcher in the Rye.
Would you recommend that one? I think it's been mentioned too much that it has caught my curiosity and I will read it eventually but what do you think?