Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm the type of person who finds humor in irony

Have you ever seen some guy wearing this shirt? I always thought this was one of the more ridiculous things someone could wear. What are the odds that some girl would have worn that shirt? And if the girl was cheating with the current wearer, how likely is it that the guy would start wearing that girl's clothes? I don't know, maybe I'm just a literalist. But I was thinking, the perfect girlfriend for me would be one that would wear that shirt. To me, there's not much more satisfying than something pleasantly ironic. And the girl that would get as much of a kick out of that as I would is someone I'd like to know.

Just thought I'd put that out there. I guess if I broadcast my thoughts all the time, I'd post a lot more often. After all, what else is a blog for than to get out the stupid thoughts one has during the day?

2 comments:

schleef said...

so i was at a forensics meet today at prep and this girl that ive never seen before walks up to me and says, "are you jason schleef?"
so i was like, "yes"
"ive heard about you"
and thus i met your friend anna.

becca said...

I never liked that shirt... and then I read your blog and it almost makes me want to buy it.