Monday, September 18, 2006

Let's play "Blog Post" with the help of Laura Hall and Linda Taylor

What do I even blog about ever? It seems so pointless. I like reading other people's blogs though, so I guess it'd be selfish of me to stop.

Well, this weekend I went to the cross country meet near Fond du Lac. That was pretty neat. Evan came up and watched the meet too, for the first time. I think he enjoyed it, meets are pretty cool.

I also got to visit with Becca, her friend Sara, Dave Moldenhauer ("hey! that rhymes!" "Dude! You're right!"), and Phil Hunter. This meet is always great because nearly all the area Lutheran high school attend, so I get to see a lot of camp people and such. Managing cross country is a lot of fun, aside from the whole getting up early thing. I've gotten to know so many quality people through it.

Earlier this afternoon we did the picture comic again. That's really fun to do, I ejoy scrambling to come up with stuff, and the finished product is really neat. I hope Sydnie can help out too, she had some of the first ideas. Maybe if she can drive on Mondays. I think the comic has a bright future. I'm curious to know what Charlie will think when he sees them.

Until then, War and Peace out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel happy to hear that you have spent this weekend with full enjoyment along with your friends and its nice that you shared the happiest moment among us through this blog.just continue doing it...........
----------------------------------------
jasmine
CelebPoker.com are launching our inaugural €1,000,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament, to take place on the 14th of December 2008 at 19:00 GMT. Satellites start on the 13th of October, and will be running for 9 weeks right up until the final on the 14th of December.
Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50