Friday, September 08, 2006

There's the pitch, slow and straight, all I have to do is swing and I'm a hero

Oh crap. I'm in another one of those moods. "I feel all high school so why don't I make a blog post." Well you know what, it's going to suck if I go with that.

Well, let's not put it that way. I'm definitely nowhere near as high school and emotional as many people I know. Whatever.

All right, so, about the weekend? We had a football game, so thusly, I had pep band. It was pretty fun, playing baritone's always fun, and then for a little I played 1st trumpet. I was pretty proud of myself, I'm a lot better at trumpet now than I was when I actually played trumpet. Jordy, Eric, Jon and I went to McDonalds before the game. I love those kids.

Yesterday I went to Miller Park with my parents to see Evan play the national anthem with Platteville's marching band. I guess that was sort of cool, Jake and Kelsey were there.

After that, Steve V and I completed something we had always hoped to do - go to the other's dance. I went to Fox Valley's back to school dance. It was really really fun hanging out with Steve for the fast dances. The slow dances were a little weird, because I didn't know basically anyone, but Steve realized this and hooked me up a few times. Thanks Steve.

Well, so, today was just a lazy sunday. I enjoy fantasy football. I just felt like I needed to make a post.

Good night, Pat Summerall

2 comments:

becca said...

I went back and read your Catcher in the Rye post. It's all so clear to me now.

schleef said...

i went to an fvl dance twice, and now i go to school with almost all the guys i hung out with. so much fun.