Friday, April 14, 2006

The calm before the storm set it off - and the sun burned out tonight

Last night was super cool. I was online, and Evan went outside, to be joined by me in a minute to throw a football around or something. I was about to get up and go out there when I heard Evan pounding on the window. He signaled me out there, and we watched some of the coolest lightning ever. We must have sat out on the golf course in awe of the stuff for 30 minutes. We talked a little, but words didn't really need to be said, it was so captivating. After we were out there for a while, the lightning started getting closer, and my dad called us in, because he figured it was a little too close for comfort. It was probably a good thing, because soon after we came in, huge hailstones started falling. Regardless, it was so great. I love rain and storms.

On a side note, we recorded our second song, and I guess it's starting to make its rounds. Pretty neat.

Have a good rest of the night everyone

1 comment:

becca said...

Thunderstorms are some of my most favorite things here on earth.
That sentence sounds strange for some reason... but anyways, they are amazing, but we haven't even had a good one yet. I stay up late every time there's supposed to be one in hopes of being able to listen, but I haven't gotten one yet.