Monday, December 20, 2004

Chim Richolds, Chinese food, and Mountain Dew

Today, I went to church and "nurserized" (took care of in nursery) some kids at my church; this I did with my brother. 'Twas a gay old time, as usual.

After that I came home and went to Jake's house. We watched a movie, parts from other movies, and made signs that were to be professional.

After that happening, I went to my high school's Christmas concert, much of which I spent in a piano room with Zeke, Randy, Kramer, Anna M., Mandy, and Emily talking about whatever and playing the piano that was so conveniently in that room. Also, I turned piano music pages for Stevey P, who, in case you didn't know, is the coolest person in the world. And, my "Monkle" (monk + uncle) was there in his traditional Eastern Orthodox garb, and was kind enough to teach me ghetto handshakes that he learned in Milwaukee. Wow, what a guy. And I was reminded of an old joke I had made, about living on 8 mile - so here goes. "Ya know, I live on 8 mile. Really? Yup, 8 miles from Cambridge!" ha ha ha. happy, happy days.

So now, of course, I sit here eating leftover Chinese food with Mountain Dew, attempting to put off sleep as much as possible...because we've all done that, right?

1 comment:

Pervez Joarder said...

Thank you so much meant for an extremely well written report. It’s complete with new material together with fun sorts. The way in which follow-up Cash Advance Oceanside An individual's opinion is a good among the countless.