Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Greetings to my FLAURÆ and FAUNÆ friends

I have mental block when it comes to writing these things so I'll tackle the day by period...fun, right?

Period uno
Lang Arts with a cool man - Mr. Downey who ironically is Mr. Downey Jr. so if his name was Robert, that would make him a recovering alky So we got to correct tests and everyone did bad! even to the tune of 21 wrong bad! and 21 wrong on anything is bad!

Period 2
Mr. Hahn...does..every...thing....real...slow, huh?

Period 3
Band to me is very boring to me, because of the people I sit by, to the tune of seniors, and even Jeffy O.

Period 4
Lunch. Here's where you eat food. and attempt to do nearly late Mr. Johnson Science (see below).

Period 5/6
This is where you pay for not getting Mr. Johnson Science done during lunch(see above). Also, we get do fun and educational experiments incorrectly, and learn about the "science" of low grades/self esteem

Period 7/8
Mr. Bauer teaches math. He teaches me math. Learning happens. James C. gets confused

Period 9
either Phys. Ed. or choir. In Phys. Ed. we play Pickleball. That is a game where you play life sized ping pong. there are paddles, and James C. gets confused (see above). In Choir, I get to turn pages for the coolest person ever, Stevey P. We sing songs, and James C. gets confused (see above, then get rerouted to seeing above that and wonder why you didn't just go there in the first place)

Period 10
Mr. Grasby teaches freshman religion. He gets mad at Westy, and that one Amber chick rambles. Usually it's a good time to zone out.

Period 11
Mrs. Ketterman says things in Spanish. Somehow we learn them. We pretend like we know spanish, but one time I said something like "My cousins of mine are have 10 and 8 year birthdays" although that is a very diplomatic thing to say, it is not "grammatically correct" so it was "wrong" and my "grade" was "lowered".

That is my school day, and if you read the whole thing, "I" applaud "you". So now leave my locker so that you don't miss the bus.

So long, my Marshmallow friends.

No comments: