Friday, December 31, 2004

Coolness!!!

Right now I am feeling decently cool for any number of reasons:

1. My blog(s) have inspired a few people as far as I know...they are friends of mine from camp -Becca and Sara - see I do know some girls!

2. I went to a New Year's Eve rockin' supersonic jam-a-thonic featuring a band that is not only from my high school, but also has my brother, and practices in my basement. Rock Rock On!

3. At the concert thingy, I ran into old camp buddy Arielle (yes, the same as the little mermaid, and no, she doesn't care). It was scaldingly cool to see her again.

4. It's the 14th New Year's Eve I've ever had, and I still don't know the words to "Auld Lang Syne"

5. This blog is finally over!


1 comment:

becca said...

We are both so touched that you were so touched about starting blogs because of you!