Monday, December 27, 2004

What's that I smell?

PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!!

Hi everyone...how is all your base doing? As far as I know, mine is ok, unless someone set us up the bomb. In that case, hows you all feelings? I'm ok, and today is the beginning of Kwaanza assuming my memory has not betrayed or mutinized me.

I don't have much to write about because I have spent most of my day reading a book for that dumb thing we call school. my day has been boring and I wish someone would have a party...but not me...my parents wouldn't like the state of the house afterwards..sorry. meanwhile...nothing has happened. YAY!

2 comments:

ammarbder1 said...



شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

Pervez Joarder said...

This particular composing is actually great as well as We as well as my personal buddies tend to be such as Thanks with regard to discussing helpful info. Right now click the cash advance I like that which you authored; it had been along with my entire life