Sunday, December 26, 2004

Whoa...Haven't been here in a while.

I haven't posted here in 3 days, and I would like to apologize to my 0 readers.

On Christmas Eve, my brother Evan and I went Christmas shopping. It was a long and fun adventure, and to make a long story short, read Evan's blog at the aforementioned (I don't really know what that means... :P) link to learn of what happened, and note that we got to hang with one of Evan's crazy cool friends Matt. Later on that night, we went to church as is what is often traditional for this time of year. That is where we ran into John and Sydnie Pauer, ever the dynamic brother/sister duo. Later, we got home and opened presents of sorts, and I got some cool stuff, of the which including poker chips and more. For more info on that - visit the PREVIOUSLY aforementioned link to Evan's site. Other than that, stuff happened.

On Christmas, I and my familypeoples du hast nothing, but I very nearly defeated the latest (what is it...like the friggin' 6th one?!?) Tony Hawk installment, which ended up being quite the good game in my opinion. Otherwise, all we were doing was lookin' at a thing in a bag.

On the boxing-est of days, I played this other game, and we went to church for the second time in 3 days, and other misadventures didn't occur. As you may be able to tell, I am getting vague and rushed, but that is because my mom is trying to get me to bed with that I'm-really-pissed-but-being-calm-to-make-it-more-meaningful type of thing. So I'd better go.





Now.